Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chapter 3...

     Well it's time for chapter 3 to begin...

     It's been delayed time and time again but I'm now finally done reviewing chapters 1 & 2 so chapter 3 can finally commence. I'm pretty excited about this one because this is where wheels finally start going into motion and we can get this story going places. I'm not going to say I haven't had my share of frustrations already within the first 2 chapters but everytime I look them over again, they keep getting updated and end up even better.
     I am once again at work but a very distracting friend who works next to me is gone for a week so I can see a lot of progress being made soon. I have chapter 3 crystal clear in my mind so I figure (and I'm hoping) it shouldn't take too long to hammer out my 3500ish words within the next couple days.
    Yes, this post is once again, very small but I need to get to work and get this thing done! Keep on reading and comment, comment, comment...also follow....I suck at endings....

P.S. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment