Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Delays...

     So I got a little delayed from finishing chapter 2 due to Xmas and all that jazz but I can officially say that it has now been completed. Tonight, at work, I'll be looking it over a few times and redoing a couple things and THEN when I'm finally somewhat happy with it, I'll show my girlfriend and see what she thinks. I think that, so far, it's actually looking pretty good. The book starts building up to the event that will set the whole adventure in motion right from the start so it's a little tricky to do that as well as describing characters, places, etc.
     Also, on a side note, I stumbled across this news and tech website looking for writers to do about 4-5 short articles a week for their site. There wouldn't be any pay until the site gets up and going but a by line is good enough for me. I may be able to divert people over to the blog this way as well so I think I'll try and hammer out a sample article and send that over to them as well tonight. I'll be sure to let you know the reaction as soon as I get it.
     Sorry that the post is a little shorter then usual but at least you can rest assured, knowing that the long gaps between posts should now lessen quite a bit since the holidays are coming to an end and I can focus on writing more again. I've received a few comments on some posts and I've acquired a couple followers so the wheels are slowly moving into motion and I hope you'll all add some fuel to the fire and get this thing burning bright. Remember, if you like what you see, shoot me an e-mail or post a comment on an article. Hell, if you really want to be a pal, become a follower to the blog and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment