In my last post I forgot to mention something unusual that had happened to me the other night. It wasn't a huge deal since my last post was a little too long for my taste anyway but...
While trying to get a hold of my lanlord about the issue last week, I kept getting these wierd "Unknown Caller" calls that, for some reason, only came when I was either away from my cell or busy. It happened 5 or 6 times through 2 days. I was sitting at home on the 3rd night with my girlfriend after a long day of work when suddenly I felt a vibration in my pocket. I was curious to find out why someone was constantly calling and when I hit "talk" I was expecting something about offering me a credit card or something but I was just some guy. He was asking if I was Travis (which I was pretty sure I am) and if I ran the "The Struggling Writer" blog. I said yes in a very confused tone. He wanted to know if it was a business thing I run or if it was just a personal thing I did. After telling him it was just personal he basically just said, well thanks, I really respect what you're doing...
Now I have no idea who this guy was, what he wanted, or (more importantly) how he got my cell number. I was really taken off guard by the whole thing and I kind of wish now that I could go back and ask some questions of my own but I guess I'll never know. Either way, that's my little side note I thought I'd mention.
P.S. If anyone is reading this blog and actually enjoying it, please become a follower or leave me a comment. You can also e-mail tshuman1190@hotmail.com if you want to leave me any kind of feedback. I'd really appreciate finding out what everyone thinks of the blog thus far. Thank again!
No comments:
Post a Comment